Design and automate any incentive compensation plan
With CaptivateIQ, you can streamline compensation management from start to finish while improving overall adaptability. Our flexible, easy-to-use modeling platform makes it possible to design and adjust any unique compensation plan as your business changes — without the constraints of pre-defined templates. All you need to do is import your employee data, set up your plan logic, and automate commission calculations on the fly.
Our compensation management platform allows you to:
- Upload or connect your employee information and reduce data entry.
- Define team hierarchies and reporting structures.
- Connect sales pipeline and deal data in real-time to keep calculations up to date.
- Set up quotas and targets so everybody knows how they’re measured.
- Customize plan mechanics — SPIFs, accelerators, clawbacks, etc.
- Clone plans and make necessary updates to quickly roll out new plans.
With CaptivateIQ, we found that we didn’t have to change our plans simply to conform to the system. There was no boxing ourselves in, and there were no limitations. — Ashley N., Controller, JMAC Lending
Transform compensation data on the spot
Our powerful data ingestion layer lets admins massage the data into a commission-ready state directly in our compensation management platform to save hours cleaning files ahead of time. With a library of pre-built formulas and tooltips, anybody can set up calculations with speed and confidence.
- Choose from a library of Excel-like formulas, including custom ones designed for commissions.
- Quickly troubleshoot formulas with our built-in formula guide to reduce miscalculations.
- Work off columns instead of rows to save time and errors referencing other data tables.
- Connect multiple data worksheets to create unified data sets for more robust calculations.
- Transform your data in any way without altering the raw source data.
- Reduce legal risks by capturing every formula creation or change in our audit log.
As soon as we started using CaptivateIQ, we went from 2-3 full business days to run calculations and closing out a month to at most 2 hours. — Sean E., Sales Operations Analyst, Planview