We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve added new data integrations to power fast, accurate commission payouts for even more teams.Our newest data integrations include the following applications:
- ADP Workforce Now
- SAP Concur
- SAP (ERP On-Prem)
- Sage Intacct
- Microsoft Dynamics
A Software Solution More Powerful and Flexible Than Spreadsheets
CaptivateIQ is transforming how companies track and manage their commission plans with an automated software solution with the flexibility of spreadsheets. Our platform stores and updates data in a central location, providing cross-functional teams with easier accessibility into sales pay and performance.
Calculating commissions is really complicated and mission-critical — think of it as a very complicated form of payroll — each company has a unique commission plan that involves a lot more calculations and data than your typical salary payroll math. Also, in recent years, companies have access to more data than ever, giving them room to incentivize employees on more performance metrics.
Conway Teng, Co-CEO of CaptivateIQ
Calculations & Payouts Shouldn’t Be a Painful Process
Designing the perfect compensation plan to motivate a global (and remote) sales team is a massive challenge in itself. Now consider all the disparate systems and processes and how incredibly time-consuming it becomes to plan and manage commissions effectively.
With our newest data integrations, teams can pull in data from CRM tools like Salesforce, accounting software like QuickBooks, or HR platforms like Workday, right at their fingertips. Never again will your team need to download and upload various reports just to process commissions.
Sync with Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, and More
Our suite of data integrations makes it easy to connect and import data from nearly any system. The in-app authentication will let you verify third-party tools without having to click out of CaptivateIQ. Once your data is linked, you can import the metrics you need, create new custom values without altering the raw data, and set up real-time sync or customize a schedule.
One of our integration platform’s key value propositions is the low-code design environment, which allows users to create a series of interconnected steps that form an automated data flow, called a "Recipe." One or more recipes can be made per integration to automate different behaviors and data syncs. Each user’s account will be loaded with recipes that enable data syncs from the desired integrations. The data will then be extracted and transmitted to CaptivateIQ.
Integration and Automation All in One Place
CaptivateIQ’s integration platform lets you connect to hundreds of apps, enabling business admins to easily import any data while giving reps better insights into their earnings.
Our integration platform helps businesses:
- Reduce human error and implicated costs: CaptivateIQ minimizes administrative work by ensuring your data is accurate and up to date automatically.
- Customize automation to fit your business: Hiring new reps? Moving a manager to a different team? These are things that impact sales compensation plans. With our platform, users can make an update in Workday or BambooHR and have it automatically change employee assumptions in CaptivateIQ.
- Spend less time and effort manually managing data: It can take ten times as many hours each month to calculate commissions manually. When you integrate your data sources directly into our commission system, you can customize your data sync on any schedule to ensure that the data is always up-to-date.
- Keep an audit trail: Our Jobs page records every event (like scheduled data syncs), so you can stay on top of the actions that are performed, when they’re initiated, and when they’re complete.
- Securely access your information and tools: We understand that trust and data security is as critical to your business as it is to ours. All data, at rest or in motion, is encrypted. CaptivateIQ is GDPR and HIPAA compliant, and our pentest assessment, SOC 2 Type 2, and BAA certifications meet the highest standards to ensure your data is protected and kept private.
- Make sales reps happier: Increase productivity by keeping apps and teams from being siloed. Plus, who doesn’t want to get paid accurately and on time?
Our goal [with the new integration platform] is to remove the technical overhead for the customer, enabling us to serve a broader range of both existing and potential businesses that might have limited or no Engineering team supporting them. CaptivateIQ sets up the integration and manages it — you can let troubleshooting and debugging live with us.
Danny Rueda, Product Manager at CaptivateIQ
Customers are already saving countless hours each month automating the data flow across their multiple systems using our new data integrations. If you would like to learn more about our data connectors or see how it works in action, please request a product demo.