2021 was another banner year for CaptivateIQ. And although there were many milestones along the way, nothing surpasses our continued commitment to innovation that helps finance, operations, and revenue teams better solve commissions complexities.
As we look back on a special year for CaptivateIQ, we wanted to highlight some of our most impactful innovations across different product areas and experiences.
Collaboration: Simplify commissions workflows and increase productivity
Inquiry and Document Upgrades
- Added several enhancements to inquiry and document features, including file attachments, ticket routing, and user settings
- Streamlined approval process for payout statements between admins, payees, managers, and leadership
Configuration: Design sophisticated plans that meet your business needs
Formula Library 2.0
- New formulas and enhanced functionality of existing formulas that make calculation setup and audit easier
- Enhanced transformation functionality provides more intuitive and powerful data operations
Controls: Improve peace of mind with control over commissions operations
- Empowers admins to impersonate payee users to see where and how data is portrayed to them
- Granular access controls on data and commission plans that allow teams to stay compliant
Integrations: Save time with streamlined commissions data
- API endpoints to enable programmatic data extraction and automation of actions in CaptivateIQ
- Extending data connector support to several business systems storing data needed for commission calculations and reporting
Reporting: Drive smarter decision with data and analytics
Templated Data Exports
- Save data exports as templates, reducing repetitive tasks for reports that are pulled frequently
- Custom visualizations and dashboards to streamline reporting and surface insights/trends
If you’re a CaptivateIQ customer, visit our Knowledge Center to learn more about how to leverage this functionality. We’re looking forward to your continued partnership and collaboration as we build in 2022 and beyond!
Not a customer yet? Book a demo with one of our commissions experts to learn more about these features and what's to come in 2022.